The easi-joist® offers clear benefits over sawn timber and other engineered floor joist systems. Not only does it out-perform sawn timber in span and dimensional stability but the added benefits of greater bearing area and open web system make it easier to install, reducing valuable time and cost.
easi-joist® can run over longer, continuous spans and will come to site ready-cut along with a custom designed plan; removing the potential for error and confusion.
Benefits Of Using easi-joist® Systems
There’s a whole range of benefits for using easi-joist® for your next project:
- Open Web Design. This allows for easier more practical installation of services including waste water pipes, electrical cabling, heating pipes and other services. No hole locating or drilling limits the potential for incorrect workmanship and reduces labour costs.
- Light Weight. The combination of smaller timber sections with the light weight metal web means the finished product is lighter than its timber equivalents.
- Handling and Installation. The large bearing surface allows for speedy setting out of joists, improves joist stability when laying out and enables easier fixing of decking materials.
- Long-Term Stability. The reduced sections used in the manufacture of the easi-joist® combined with the metal web means less shrinkage and a quieter, longer lasting floor system.
- Improved Sound and Vibration. The metal web floor system allows for the installation of a rigid Strongback that reduces vibration and improves the overall performance of the floor.
|Clearance for circular services|
|Clearance for rectangular services|
We work with our clients to help create a design with our specialist software ensure sizes come in line with regulations. We are capable of designing almost any structure ready for manufacture.
We manufacture easi joists in our workshop in Stockton. Our business runs on high quality materials, standards & keeping our clients happy. Our professional workshop maintains consistent standards across all projects ensuring quality, safety & high working standards.
All our engineered joist solutions are delivered by our in-house delivery team. You let us know when your project needs to be completed & on-site, we will deal with the rest. We have mechanical off-loading deliveries and can provide assistance when needed.